Water Treatment and Technical Sales Manager
This new position recognises our increased focus on building effective, long term relationships with existing and new customers. The aim is to embed Temple Water as the foremost provider of niche water treatment products designed for the New Zealand market.
- Responsible for delivering Temple Water’s strategic value and volume pillars.
- High level account management of existing key relationships and identification of new business development sales.
- Actively identify and secure new partnerships/customer opportunities throughout NZ.
- Prepare sales, marketing and product reports and present to the management team.
- Meet customers and satellite owners, establish their needs, prepare quotes, develop contracts, and maintain customer service and support.
- Understand the relevant market and the work of competitors, update and advise the management team.
- Assess opportunities for volume growth in the rapidly developing market using technical knowledge and understanding, client feedback and market analysis.
- Provide support and training for Temple Water subsidiary (satellite) business owners to assist them to develop into autonomous water treatment solution experts.
- Must feel comfortable doing presentations to groups of people.
- Extensive experience in sales, account management and business development as Temple Water positions itself more aggressively in the market to grow market share.
- Comprehensive understanding of treating all types of bore waters, ground water contaminants, surface water contaminants and the challenges of treatment under flood conditions.
- Expertise in sanitation and disinfection.
- Ability to read water analysis data from a comprehensive chemistry knowledge.
- Ability to quickly develop an in depth understanding of Temple Water Treatment Systems and develop proficiency in using Temple Water processes of auditing at the water source.
- Ability to liaise constructively with processing, manufacturing and marketing partners with the aim of seeking solutions, creating value and maximising Temple Water’s contribution and returns.
- Experience in development of training tools and marketing assets.
In addition, the role interfaces directly with the client’s business operations team to improve delivery against customer requirements (delivery, installation and support) and to strengthen the connection with regard to our value chain.
The role shares responsibility for representing and promoting Temple Water to a high-end niche premium focus which is profitable and sustainable for all in the value chain.
Call Robyn Lonsdale on 09 836 4301 for an informal and confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.